The transvaginal surgery sling is a mesh implant and is used to treat female stress urinary incontinence. Solyx™, a Single-Incision Sling System, offers a procedure with fewer steps and reduced dissection compared to other sling and mesh procedures.
Advantages of single-incision slings
- further dramatic reduction of possible complications
- practically pain-free insertion of the tape, possible even under local anesthesia
- use of less foreign material
Possible indications for single-incision slings
- operative correction for female stress urinary incontinence
- avoids retro-pubic passage during pre-operative interventions
- patients with mixed incontinence
Please contact Dr. Berenholz for more information or to book a consultation for your urinary incontinence treatment. 248-865-0426
Mesh Carrier with Delivery Device tip – the barb design is intended to track smoothly through tissue. Snap-fit dlivery device is designed to helop preven premature carrier slip-off.